At Venture Engineering, we are committed to safety: the safety of structures, the safety of people inside structures, and the safety of communities surrounding structures. Furthermore, as engineers, we thrive on problem-solving. On resiliently designing new methodologies and new systems that efficiently and accurately adjust to shifting inputs.
Although unprecedented, our approach to the COVID-19 situation is no different, and our commitment to safety remains unshaken.
We have been monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and factually on a daily basis. The health and safety of our employees, our clients, and our contractors remain our top priority. Like many, we are doing what we can to mitigate risk while remaining fully operational.
Evidence-based works best for us, so here is how we are doing our part:
For Our Clients
- Our immediate and extended team remain flexible and dedicated in providing our civil, environmental and quantity surveying services. Our commitment to timelines, schedules and projects is stronger than ever, and you can expect the same level of service that we have delivered since 1986.
- Given that traveling can be a challenge, work outside of the Edmonton area that can be completed remotely, will be. We will work with our clients to ensure that timelines are respected, while accuracy and professional diligence remain intact.
- Communication remains a key pillar, so please contact us any time by phone or email. If you want to meet for a virtual coffee over video chat to discuss potential projects, we would be delighted to do-so!
We will continue evaluating and adjusting ourselves as the COVID-19 situation evolves to ensure that the needs of our clients are met.
For Our Employees and Community
- As of March 16, 2020, we have transitioned our small team to a remote structure.
- All of our employees and extended team remain on our roster and we are committed to maintaining this. We are stronger together, even if we are apart.
- In our physical office space, appropriate measures are taken on a daily basis in-line with suggestions made by local and federal authorities. We too wish to flatten the curve.
- In-office personnel is limited, and physical distancing is maintained at all times.
We know that in this time of uncertainty, our commitment to service and to the community that has served us since 1986 is absolutely certain. Thank you for continuing to support your local businesses and please contact us any time by phone (780-484-1974) or by email (email@example.com).