At Venture Engineering, we are committed to safety: the safety of structures, the safety of people inside structures, and the safety of communities surrounding structures. Furthermore, as engineers, we thrive on problem-solving. On resiliently designing new methodologies and new systems that efficiently and accurately adjust to shifting inputs.
Although unprecedented, our approach to the COVID-19 situation is no different, and our commitment to safety remains unshaken. As our city and our province relaunches, stage-by-stage, we are evolving our practices as well.
Evidence-based works best for us, so here is how we are doing our part:
For Our Clients
- Our immediate and extended team are back in full force. We remain flexible and dedicated in providing civil, environmental and quantity surveying services. Our commitment to timelines, schedules and projects is stronger than ever, and you can expect the same level of service that we have delivered since 1986.
- We have begun travelling for work outside the Edmonton region when necessary.
- We continue to offer remote services where air travel is involved, or where there is a concern for employee or client safety. This allows us to discern essential from non-essential travel, while safety, timelines, accuracy and professional diligence remain intact.
- Our team is ready to discuss your project and provide quotes as required; so please contact us any time by phone or email. If you want to meet for a virtual coffee or a socially distanced one to discuss potential projects, we would be delighted to do-so!
For Our Employees and Community
- All of our employees and extended team remain on our roster and we are committed to maintaining this.
- In our physical office space, appropriate measures are taken to maintain social distancing at all times.
- Sanitizing precautions are part of our normal routine, following the guidelines made by local and federal authorities.
- For our team, we remain flexible in offering custom schedules and work arrangements to accommodate the family and personal impacts of COVID-19.