Due to the expensive nature of an entire replacement, a roof’s lifespan and the lifespan of its component parts can be extended by regular and reliable maintenance. This mindful type of scheduled upkeep can help avoid unforeseen costs such as:
- Leaks that damage the building’s interior and exterior while simultaneously disrupting normal operations.
- Completing higher-than-usual, costly repairs due to rushed timelines or suboptimal weather patterns.
- Unnecessary contracting costs due to insufficient time to properly negotiate labour and materials.
- Loss of warranty coverage for costly defects which otherwise may have been covered.
- Lack or time or resources to be able to conduct a fair and numerous RFP bid process in order to choose the most reliable and trusted provider.
By conducting a roof inspection, areas for regular maintenance can be identified with a suggested level of priority, as well as budgetary expectations being managed with the estimation of the remaining lifespan for the current roofing system.