Post-Tensioned Cable Certificates

| , ,

Post-Tensioned Cable Certificates are required by land title registries usually in the course of converting apartment complexes for condominium ownership.  When time is of the essence, many developers and real estate brokers, owners, and agents look to Venture Engineering when they require Post-Tensioned Cable Certificates, which they can then submit to the municipal registry.


We Do Structural Engineering, too!

Crane Design and Engineering


Leave a Comment